Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

So I haven't posted in a while and I have to admit that I have posted a lot less this last month-It is all the fault of WebKinz!! I keep meaning to post and then get caught up playing with my Panda!! Anyway I think the novelty is starting to disappear so hopefully I will blog more often!! Here is a slide show of pictures from the last week! Last night we bathed the dog and I got some pretty cool shots of water spraying off the dog. There is also an adorable pic of Rand swinging and some awesome flower shots. Everyone knows that Irises are my most favorite flowers and so I am ecstatic that my first Irises are blooming and so are my Lilacs!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

O, I feel partially responsible for your lack of posting! ;) The Webkinz novelty may wear off, but you STILL have to play, trust me! I like the floweres, and all I have to say is poor Jack!