On Saturday we went to our friends Kelsi and David's house in Preston. They have two horses and were willing to let Rand have his first Horsie Ride!! He loved it, but only enough to take one ride. Kelsi's two kids, Stetson and Sydney couldn't get enough!!
I love Rand's expression! He was having fun but couldn't fully decide if he was scared or not!!
Look how tiny my big boy looks on the horse!!



3 comments:
The new look is cute! Those pics of the boy are dang funny too! Way to go Rand!! What a cowboy! (please don't let his dad know I said that, he would probably freak as bad as David would if someone said his kid was a cowboy!! :-))
I love when my kids experiance firsts. You did a way awsome job Rand!
hey whats up! so I have been bad and not posted for a while and it has been some time since I looked at your blog! Sorry!!!
I love the Videos and the pics of Rand riding the horse are sooo cute, lookes like he is having fun...miss you all and hope your having fun!!!
Post a Comment