Last night there was nothing on TV-It is so the name of the game-pay for cable and nothing to watch! So we were watching a Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard documentary and Rand decided that he needed his Boarrdd. He went to our room found it under the bed and brought it to the living room where he had to put on his boots and slide around in his board. It was quite funny because he kept telling us Board! Awesome! Fun! MOUNTAIN!! He would point out the window and tell us Mountain, board, fun!! His Daddy was beyond proud and now can not wait for the snow to fall!!! Here are some videos of my future snow boarder.



3 comments:
He's a funny one! Seth was SO excited that Rand called him and he can have a buddy to "board" with! (maybe they can be on the "boarder patrol" together as well!) Yep, my fam is praying for snow as well--even Pyper!!
Um, I know it is 1;30 in the morning, but I am pretty sure this isn't a new post! HINT HINT!!
That is too cute, I cant believe he is so grown up, He talks so well it is crazy! Love the videos!
I will call but it will have to wait until this weekend because I need to buy more minutes. things are going good and we are enjoying our stay. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment