Rand was so so excited when I picked him up from Gramma's house today and there was a bike in the car for him!! He looked at me and said "Bike!" "Tyler!" with this expression asking why is Tyler's bike in our car? He rode the bike the last time he played at Tyler's house and so he knew it wasn't his. So I told him that Tyler gave it to him and he got all sorts of excited and all the way home he was telling me: "Tyler, mom, Rand bike mine!!" I could just see the little wheels turning thinking that Tyler gave me the bike and I gave it to him and now it was his!


Thanks for the Bike Rachel!!! Rand absolutely loves it!!
Oh, I have to say I am sorry Tonya, Grandma is definitely Rand's FAVORITE person!!! He would not leave Gramma's house tonight, we kept asking him if he wanted to go home and see Jack and he would say "no! Gamma!" Finally he agreed that he could go home and see Daddy! So we need a shout out to Grandma Melmo!! Thank you so much for being Rand's "Gamma!" That boy loves you so much!! Thank you, thank you for all that you do for him and Dustin and I! Love Ya!!
1 comment:
OK, "Gamma" can be the favorite (you can't compete with the Grandma, it just isn't right!), as long as I am next in line!! YAY for the new bike!!
Post a Comment