Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dang Blogger!!

Blogger hates me tonight! This is supposed to have been part of the post with the slide show! But for some stupid reason when I uploaded the slide show and then went in and added the text it wouldn't post again! Oh, well at least this will help me catch up with Tonya-Miss Posting Queen!!

I have a new part time job-kind of! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I watch my neighbors little boy, Colton for about two and half hours! He is just one of the cutest tiniest little boys! I am not kidding, compared to my big footed monster of a child he is like a lifting a stuffed animal!! He is thirteen months and loves watching and learning from my boy who is only too happy to help. The first day I watched Colton, Rand had to tell him all about Rocket, and June, Leo, Annie and Quincy! My favorite was when he was showing Colton that he needed to pat his lap to help Rocket blast off!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

dang it, you caught me! And my life has been BORING, I have nothing to post about!! AAAHHHH!!! Not to worry, I will find something! (By the way, did you notice it is almost 2 am? I can't sleep!!)