Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Driving Already?!

Today I had to finish cleaning my flower beds and then decided to clean my car out-I am really starting to think that I am ill or something. So when I was cleaning the car I let Rand play and he decided to DRIVE!! He kept telling me that he needed Keys! But I have to say that I was quite impressed with the fact that he was able to take the adult seatbelt and buckle himself in!! Here are some videos of him driving and one of him refusing to get out of the car!! In the second one he tells me to back off and let him drive! What am I going to do with him?!


Here are some pictures of his fun time in the car!!





2 comments:

Tonya said...

Sure, the "back off" may be cute at Rand's age, but it ceases to be cute at about Bug's age!! Good luch with that! Hey, maybe he will be a Nascar driver! Then I would have an excuse to go to the races! (I TOLD you I have the testosterone in our house!)

R&R Macdonald Family said...

Wow!!! He's so cute in the drivers seat, Better watch out when he gets even bigger he'll want to drive all over the place.

I have missed so much. It has been a couple of weeks since I have been on, just with all that we have been working on. we will be visiting on the 4th so mabey we can stop by and see you. Sorry I have not called I need to find your number. but I will talk to you soon.