I am catching up on my blogging-Finally!! On Sunday Dustin, Rand and I went to our Friends Rick and Rayshe'l Macdonald's baby blessing. They have a son named Alex who is just a cute cute baby boy!!! It was a blast! We went and had lunch at Willow Park and after playing for a while Grandma and I took Rand to the willow park zoo where Rand loved watching the monkeys, the birdies, the turtles and the snake! His all time favorite was the big giant tortises that were moving around! He had a blast-every duck he saw he had to talk to them-Cak, Cak (his way of saying quack, quack!)
Swinging with Gramma!

He loved swinging in the BIG swings!!

Here is a monkey from the zoo that my monkey liked to watch!

One of the many swans!

I thought that this picture turned out pretty neat-It is a reflection of a Tree in the water with a fish swimming by-Brag Book worthy?- I am not sure-I need some feedback!!

Rand's favorite turtle!

Bald Eagles!

Dustin and his Friends Rick, Jermey, and Seth!
No comments:
Post a Comment