Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mowing with Daddy

Today Rand and Daddy worked extremely hard! Grandpa and Grandma Gordon loaned us their riding lawn mower to mow our back back yard. So while I was working at Wal-Mart, Dustin and Rand mowed and mowed and mowed. To keep the grass out of his eyes Rand wore his snow boarding goggles! Such silly boys!

Mowing the lawn!
Rand's little mischievous smile after finding mommy's keys and setting off the car alarm!!
Drinking water from a cup bigger than he is! Can't drop the ball!
Look at that dirty face! This is what happens after a day of hard work outside!!
Also, yesterday we went and watched Rand's cousin, Seth play soccer! Here are some pics of his serious soccer skills!


Taking a water break!
Bugga and Rand watching the game together! These two have been inseparable lately!
Running after the ball!

Get the ball Seth! Go, Yeah!!
Thanks for letting us come and see you play soccer, Seth! Way to go!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

What silly boys you have!! Thanks for coming to watch Seth, he was excited that you were there! "There were lots of people here cheering for me!" I have also decided to rent out Bugga, I think I will chargre $5 a day.(maybe less if she is making me crazy!) What do you think? :-)

Laura said...

I would take Bugga! Everytime Rand sees that picture of them (it is now my desktop wallpaper!) he starts yelling Bugga, Bugga!