I woke up this morning so excited!! My cat came home last night!! For those who don't know the whole story-I am not a cat person, I haven't liked cats for years. However when we moved out here to Clarkston, My Dad gave me Mischief, to help keep mice away. He doesn't chase mice very much, but I love this cat!! He and Rand get along so well! Well anyway I was very upset when Mischief got out on Monday-we thought that he was lost! Last night I was getting ready for bed and heard meowing outside and sure enough Mischief was home!!! Yeah I am so glad to have my cat home!!! Here is a pic of my very hungry dirty kitty!
On other news-Mother's Day came early at our house! Dustin wanted to suprise me and so he bought me a dozen roses-from Rand, and another dozen from him! He also bought Golden Compass-from Rand and he gave 27 Dresses from himself! Even better, he brought home pizza, so no cooking and washing dishes!! It awesome to get spoiled for once!! I also got my final grades for this last semester-One B, one A- and the rest As!! My GPA is 3.77, it is down a couple of points-but I am still very happy with it!!
These are the roses from Dustin:



1 comment:
Yay, your kitty came home!!! Wow, if David decided to let all my kidlets get me a dozen roses along with himself, I would get 5 dozen--that would be AWESOME!! My house would smell SO GOOD! Love the flowers, they are pretty. Now we need to have a girls night, I really want to see 27 dresses!
Post a Comment