Monday, May 19, 2008
Silly Stories!!!
My boy has been a ham and a half today! His latest thing is that when he says Grandma Sue it comes out-AAAHHH SUUUE! every time! Today we went and visited Daddy at work and he had to sit at the counter, press the buttons on the calculators and tell all the customers Hi! See ya lader! It was so funny to see all these macho guys just melt and smile at the little man behind the counter! Then we went to Smith's to cash a check and buy a money order. We got our cash and he started asking, dollar? dollar? and holding out his hand. So we gave him a dollar and he tried to give it to the cashier-so of course we had to let him pay for the money order and boy did he think it was awesome that she took his dollars and gave him two quarters! He told her tanks! and See ya lader!! The real pinnacle of the day was when we were heading home and I was preparing to make a right hand turn and from the back seat I heard-Go! Go! Go! GAS! All I can say is like father like son! I can't believe that he is not even two yet and already backseat driving!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hahahahahahahahaha... You have a silly little boy there. Your in for it!!
He is just getting funnier every day!! I love this age, tantrums aside, they are REALLY CUTE!!
Nudge, nudge! It only took me 5 days to post something new, you have had 6!!! :) I need new stuff to read also!
Post a Comment