I can claim that I made it-8 posts on what makes me happy! Yes, I know the last one was a day late-but better late than never!!
Today is a hard one for me. This day has been especially awful. I woke up to a horrifyingly dirty house, a list of phone calls I needed to make, and zero ambition. I think that I have smiled maybe once today. Just some days everything tends to hit and being pregnant and overly hormonal I end up bawling and bawling. And it always seems that these days happen when Dustin is not home and not going to be until late at night. So on this day of feeling down and like a failure-what makes me happy is my son.
He came up to me today, sat by me on the couch and completely out of the blue he wraps his little arms around my neck and says "I love you very much mommy!" and then gives me one of his awesome kisses!! On these days when my hormones are surging out of control he is the one that reminds me why I am doing all that I do. He makes it all worth it.
Another miracle makes me happy today-feeling the two little people inside of me move!! I am feeling more and more movement everyday-and each flutter reminds that all this discomfort and stress is going to result in something amazing happening to our lives.
Today is a hard one for me. This day has been especially awful. I woke up to a horrifyingly dirty house, a list of phone calls I needed to make, and zero ambition. I think that I have smiled maybe once today. Just some days everything tends to hit and being pregnant and overly hormonal I end up bawling and bawling. And it always seems that these days happen when Dustin is not home and not going to be until late at night. So on this day of feeling down and like a failure-what makes me happy is my son.
He came up to me today, sat by me on the couch and completely out of the blue he wraps his little arms around my neck and says "I love you very much mommy!" and then gives me one of his awesome kisses!! On these days when my hormones are surging out of control he is the one that reminds me why I am doing all that I do. He makes it all worth it.
Another miracle makes me happy today-feeling the two little people inside of me move!! I am feeling more and more movement everyday-and each flutter reminds that all this discomfort and stress is going to result in something amazing happening to our lives.



1 comment:
Isn't it funny that on the most horrible awfulest days, those little people can just put things in perspective? (Did you notice that I blogged about my kids YESTERDAY? Yep, that was my horrible awful day!) I hope it got better! And remember, you can always call me! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment