This has been a fun and busy weekend!! Last night we went to Pypee's fourth birthday party!! It was so fun-she was so excited about all of her presents! After the party David, Tonya, Dustin and I all went on a double date to see the new Star Trek movie!! It was a blast, an awesome movie!! When we got back to David and Tonya's house to pick up Rand he was fast asleep cuddled up to the kids!! It was so sweet, we couldn't move him and Tonya and David agreed to let him spend the night! THANKS!!
This morning instead of just picking up Rand and coming home we spent the day with Tonya and the kids, they played and played and we went to Black and White Days for some lunch and fun. Rand and Pypee got to ride the train and jump in the bounce house that had a slide attached! They had a ball!! Of course being the great mommy that I am, I forgot my camera!! I took a few pics of them playing on my cell-which I guess is better than nothing!! Here is a slideshow of their fun and a silly pic I found of my boy!!



1 comment:
Thanks for the fun couple of days! Now I have to figure out how to get the pictures off my cell phone onto the computer....
Post a Comment