Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 22, 2009

Half Way!!

I am so excited!! Today I am 20 weeks along in my pregnancy with the twins!! It means half way there, hoping I make it 40 weeks!! This pregnancy has definitely been a challenging one, it has been so different from my pregnancy with Rand. Out of control hormones, throwing up, headaches, and now everything hurts!! I know it all be worth it!! According to Rand I am having Mommy's little princess and the boy is Rand's "liddle bruder". He is going to be a great big brother, helpful and kind!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! (That's me screaming with excitement!) I hope the last half goes as fast as the first half has! I can't wait to meet those two! :) If they are even half as cute as their big brother....

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you, hang in there it will be worth it!!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh Laura, I can't believe it! Congradulations! You take care and I hope all goes well for you and the babies!