Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Tag 2

Today I am happy to have my pets. I live in the little town of Clarkston. They have no limit on the number of dogs we can have. So we have Jack, our black and white mix, Zoe our momma choco lab, and Mojo our gigantic daddy choco!! We have been breeding the labs and selling the puppies. Everyone that we have sold to have loved their puppies, It makes me so happy to know that the puppies are making great pets and friends to many families. Last night I decided to let them in our house to visit and get some loves. We even let them in this morning too!

Jack getting some snuggles from Daddy!!
Everyone comfy and content!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yep, nothing better than someone who is ALWAYS glad to see you! :)