Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 10, 2008

WE LOVE YOU RAND!!!

I have just spent the last hour or so arranging the slide show of my boy! I decided that a good birthday tribute would be a slide show of some of my favorite pics and moments!
The last two years have been the best of my life. Being a mother has really given me the meaning and fulfillment my soul has been longing for! I really can not believe that he is now two-
Rand I love you so much, more than could ever be explained! You are the most hilarious, kind hearted child in the world.
Some silly things that you currently do:
You like to dance with/about your food, specifically a potato dance, noodle dance, Popsicles, ice cream, the list is endless.
You love to clean and sing the "Clean Up" song. You clean up our plates even before we are done and you love to wash walls whenever you manage to get a hold of a paper towel!!
Your nickname you got from your mom. I love to play Peeka Boo with you and for some unknown reason I started calling you Peeka and it has stuck to this day!!
You love animals and being tickled!!
Your favorite color is blue, or green.
Your favorite things are trains, cars and the Big Trucks!!
Thank you Rand for being such an amazing part of our lives! We can not wait for what you have in store for us!! Every day you bring a smile and a laugh to us!!
Love always and ever, ever, ever, MOM and DAD!!

2 comments:

The Gordons said...

Isn't it amazing how they fill a spot that you never knew could be filled! It only gets better!

Tonya said...

And it doesn't slow down either! Before you know it, he will be turning 12 and thinking he is old enough to be able to drive the car!! Enjoy every minute of him!!! He sure is a cutie!