Our weekend was fun and crazy! Friday we helped Sue finish moving the rest of the stuff from the outside, and cleaning of the inside. Our friend David Cleaverly was so awesome and came to help! I left the boys about eight, went shopping then picked up Rand from Gramma's house, where he had a blast playing with Aunt Gina who was visiting for the holiday and brought Rand his birthday presents! Thanks again Aunt Gina! Friday night we had hamburgers with David's wife, Kelsi and their kids Stetson and Sydney then headed to Lewiston for the fireworks! Rand loved watching the fireworks, he kept yelling boom and clapping and laughing.
Saturday, I had to work so Rand and Daddy went to the Cruise In and looked at all the cool cars! I made the "mistake" of sending the camera and so we ended up with over one hundred pics of cars and only a few of Rand!! They had so much fun!!
Sunday Dustin finished all the work on Sue's house in Hyrum and I worked again! After work we had a blast swimming at Gramma's house!! Monday Dustin really wanted to relax and ended up setting up fencing for a dog run in the backyard and replaced our back door with one with a doggy door!! Life is so crazy but wonderful! I can not wait for Thursday when my tiny (JK) baby turns TWO!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment