Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We are so Tired!!

This weekend was absolutely insane!! My father and stepmother decided to move from Hyrum to Logan, but here is the kicker, my dad is in Colorado working at a Carnival with my brother so Sue was on her own for this move. For some reason Dustin and I volunteered for the job. I do not know how we did it but we moved all their stuff-the inside of the house anyway, in two days!! We had a ton of people show up to help off and on through out the weekend-so thanks to all who came out to help!! We are so tired that yesterday we did not even change Rand out of his jammies! I had to go to work for a few hours last night and when I came home this is what I found:

You can see in some of the pics just how filthy he was! After playing for a while it was shower time for him and Daddy!!!

1 comment:

The Gordons said...

Ok... so how did we not know they were moving. Let alone Mom moving on her own?

I am so sorry, we would have been there to help! But thank you for doing that!