Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories!

I saw this on Tonya's blog and thought it was really fun-so I have to do it too!

1.Leave a comment on my blog about a memory we might have had together.


Big or small, funny or sad, whatever just any memory.


2. Then re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory.



I did a search of quotes about memories and here are my favorites!!

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards colored rags and throws away food. ~Austin O'Malley

Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. ~Pierce Harris, Atlanta Journal

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Gosh, it's hard to find just one or two memories when you have just "been around" forever! A couple that stick out are--Getting you this cute outfit for your birthday (what were you, like 6 or 7?) complete with matching earrings, only to find out later that your ears weren't pierced. (For the record, I ASKED David if they were!) Then you got to get them pierced early so you could wear those earrings!! I also remember letting you pluck my eyebrows at the house in Cub River. It was the first time I had ever done it and it HURT SO BAD!!! I had just had Seth-naturally-and was sitting there with tears streaming down my cheeks as you plucked away! We laughed pretty hard about that if I remember! It took me 6 months to decide to do it again!!!

The Gordons said...

The first thing that comes to mind is the Christmas (I know another Christmas) that you made all the family MAD!! How you ask... They got calanders, and you got brand name jeans! :)

Another one was shortly after mom had passed away you came over and just talked to me... That ment more then you will ever know!

The Gordons said...

Ohh BTW I remember hearing about the eyebrow plucking thing... Ouch!!