My son is officially two! I still can not believe it! This year we decided to have two parties-one here at my house and the other in Salt Lake City. It worked out perfectly because all of the family here around Logan were able to come celebrate with us during the week and we were already planning a trip to SLC to see a play at the Desert Star theatre, so instead of everyone from SLC driving here we just had a party there at Aunt Michelle's house! Everything just worked out perfectly!! Rand had a blast and loved all of his many, many presents!! Thanks Everybody!!






3 comments:
The party was fun, but I wish we could have stayed for some Rock Band fun! it looks like you guys had a fun weekend in SLC, and you're right--the boy did make a haul!!!
Happy Birthday rand!!! Wow it has been a while since I have been on the blog site, I need to do better! Looks like things are going good. talk to you latter.
I'm glad you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment