Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The things that make me smile!

You know-Today has been an interesting one. I had to go to Ogden for a drug screening (for my new job) and I had to meet with my USU Advisor. Well to make a long story short-I am exhausted because I feel like crap that has been ran over by an eightteen wheeler. But no matter how awful I feel, how crabby or onery I am, my boy can do the smallest thing and make me smile. A smile from him, seeing him disappear to his room only to have him come running out in a hat, telling me hat! hat! Walking in the living room wearing Daddy's snowboarding gloves and kissing me before running off to attempt whatever plan is forming in that mischevious little mind. I just have to say I love my boy!!!!

On another note, as evident by my blog revamp--I GOT OUR FAMILY PHOTOS!!! Yeah! These are our first good family photos-snapshots with my little camera, not so good. We ended up with 136 photos of us as a family, Rand and Dustin, Rand and I, and Rand by himself. Here are some of my favorites!!

2 comments:

The Gordons said...

LOVE THEM!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Tonya said...

Those pics are so cute! My favorite is the one of him taking off his shoes (a Rand CLASSIC!). Feel better soon!