Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am Good!

Today was a perfect day for pictures! I hopped in my car and drove down to the cemetery to get a picture in black and white, sepia and color, which is one of my brag book requirements. (I set the camera in these modes and took the pictures!) I decided that Martin Harris's tombstone would be good subject matter for this project! I have to say-I think they turned out incredible-considering that I only took the three shots!! There is also one of the many mountain shots I took! I also took a ton of panoramic views-I plan on printing most of these Saturday and Thursday! I love this job!! I love this camera!





1 comment:

The Gordons said...

You are good they look awsome! You should try the sepia and B&W on an old wooden fence!