Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lazy Parents

So tonight, Dustin and I were very tired/lazy so when bedtime rolled around neither one of us felt like going and getting pajamas, night time pullups and all that jazz. We let Rand do it himself. He thought it was a ball and boy did we get a laugh out of the results. We helped him get his jammie shirt on and then told him to go find a pullup with Buzz on it (a night time one). This is what we found:

And now the back:
He is such a goof!! Once we got done laughing we helped him put the pull up on right and added the jammie pants and cape to complete the outfit!!

Here are some cute cheeeseee moments from earlier tonight that I have to share. I pulled out the camera and he goes-"camra-cheeeeessse!" immediately. . . .I think I might be using the camera a little much! But it is so much fun!


2 comments:

Tonya said...

He is such a hambone! Gotta love kids, they are always good for a laugh!

The Gordons said...

Not lazy.. just human. I love it though... he's so flipping cute!