Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 28, 2008

Pictures from new camera!

I got my camera from Kodak today! It is an incredible camera-12 mega pixels and 3x optical zoom. It has a ton of different scene modes and smart capture technology-So of course after charging the battery we had to go outside and play with it. Part of my job is to build a brag book of pictures to show to customers. Let me know what you think of these and please give me suggestions on how to improve-but remember I am a beginner!! These are a few I took today:


Rand Jumping!!


Close up of a daffodil!
Throwing the ball for Jack!
My Poor dog! He has to wear this cone for another week and Rand kept throwing the ball in his wagon-It was a hoot watching Jack try to get the ball out, so I have to share this picture!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Can I just tell you again how stoaked I am for you! A new FREE camera!! When are we going to take more photos? I like the pics, they turned out really well I think. (but I am a beginner too!)

The Gordons said...

Very cute pictures... If you want me to help, I would be very glad to help you. I do have to say the first 2 are perfect though! I loved my kodak easy share, before russ dropped it and killed it!
(FYI keep kodak batteries near)