Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sleepy Boy!

Today after lunch Rand was playing with his toys while I was working on my homework. At around 1 o'clock I noticed that Rand had crawled up next to me on the couch. He had pulled the towel I used to cover the coffee table so he could eat lunch there up with him and fell asleep!!



Later in his three and a half hour nap- he got restless and had to find a pillow!!




This proves just how well he gets along with Mischief! They slept like that for about forty five minutes!! (The flash woke up the cat! But he soon went back to sleep after I quit taking pictures!!)

4 comments:

The Gordons said...

That is so stinkin adorable!!

Tonya said...

Yep, once again he has the whole cutness thing under control!!

The Gordons said...

Hey sis, this is Russ. I feel bad, here it is almost mid-night and I forgot to call you on your birthday. We had some crisis here as normal, and so I spaced it. I didnt realize this until I had a moment of peace just a moment ago and our daughter started to sing happy birthday. I feel like an idiot. I will call you tomorrow but just to let you know I didnt forget. Thanks and have a Happy 45 mins left on your birthday .
Love Russ ( and family)

Tonya said...

I LOVE THE NEW BLOG LOOK!! Te new photo is cute too!