Monday, December 8, 2008
Super Big Boy!!
I just wanted to give Rand a shout out!! I am so freaking proud of him!! We started hard core potty training about two weeks ago-and he hasn't had an accident for around five days!! Last night he proved how big he is when we were driving in Logan and we hear from the back seat: "Need potty, Need Pee, Mommy!" So we pulled into a gas station-him and Daddy went in and Rand went to the bathroom!! We were so proud of him that he got to choose whatever treat he wanted! He chose a KitKat and by the time we got home he was asleep with chocolate from head to toe!! It was great! I am so proud of my Little Man!! He is growing up way to fast!! Love ya Rand!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOOHOO! I don't know what's more exciting, Rand getting bigger or no more diapers for you! (I'm thinking no more diapers actually, they grow up WAY too fast!)
Post a Comment