Saturday, December 6, 2008
Late nights, and stress!
Finals!! Time to catch up and finish all my classes-so I can start all over in January!! I wish sometimes that I was close to being done-only about oh-10 years at least!!!!! I just keep reminding myself that it will be worth it-I am not working at a cheese factory for the rest of my life!! I am so tired right now-I didn't work last night-so what did I do? Sleep? NO!! Homework and more Homework-and guess what I have to do today, tommorrow and for the rest of the week--HOMEWORK!!! It is nine in the morning and I still haven't slept!!! I am frantically attempting to catch up and study for finals at the same time! Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good luck with studying! And if you ned more time, Pyper says she needs to play with "Wand"!
Post a Comment