Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dog Drama!!

As most everyone knows today we had some major drama with our dogs! I went to bed about nine thirty this morning and Dustin got out of bed around 11 am and decided to feed our four big dogs. Just one problem-there were no dogs to be seen!! That's right all four were gone and the door to our kennel was open. Dustin went to find them and the first one he found was our husky Leo at the neighbors, standing by their goat that he killed. A few hours later Jack came home and then Dustin found the two labs, Mojo and Zoe running along the main road!! Fortunately our neighbors were understanding over the loss of their goat-the major reprecussion of all this is that Leo will be put down tommorrow. He now has a taste for blood and we can't let this happen again!
Oh-I am so tired! This was very stressful-we had people come and buy a puppy in the middle of all this! I didn't sleep and didn't get homework done till about thirty minutes ago!!
I am saddened by what is happening with Leo, but we really don't have another option! I am at the point that huskies are too much to deal with-I think that we will stick with labs from now on! I am so glad that we found all the dogs-they just need baths!!

1 comment:

The Gordons said...

So sorry about you doggy! I hope your getting better really soon!