It has been quite a week! Both of the babies developed some Jaundice and had to be under the lights to get that taken care of. It has been a hard week going back and forth from home and the NICU. They are both doing so well-Rand and a ton of cousins and Aunts all got to see Jonathan and Aviendha through the window last Thursday. Rand was so excited to see them both!! The great news of the week is that Sunday after being in the NICU for 13 days Aviendha was able to come home and is doing great!! Rand is loving holding her and helping mommy and daddy care for his little sister! This morning we got a call from the doctor who said that if Jonathan continues to eat well he will be able to join his sister at home Tomorrow!! I hope it all works out and that both of my babies will be home tomorrow!!!
Here are some great pics of both of my babies and their older brother!!






1 comment:
I'm so happy for you that you were able to bring your little girl home, I'll cross my fingers for you that your little boy will be able to come home very soon too :) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :)
Post a Comment