It has been wonderful having my babies both home!! We had our first visitors on Saturday! Tonya and all the kids came over and got to hold and love Avie and Jona. Then we had some yummy tacos and played Beatles Rock Band!! Thank you!!
The babies are doing great, growing and eating!!
Today after Avie puked her lunch all over Mommy and the couch, we had a shower followed by a photo shoot. We took advantage of having them both clean and the oxygen out for a minute!! I love love the pics of them with their eyes open and nothing on their beautiful faces!!
The firs pic on the slide show is my Avie with her oxygen canula in her mouth! We can not count how many times a day we have to pull it out of her mouth and put it back in her nose!! She is so silly!!!






1 comment:
I love the pics of them with NO TUBES!!! It's is great to see all of their cuteness! Thankls for Saturday, my kiddies can't stop talking about it. (Especially Pyper..."I got to see Avienha and Jonathan...AND I got to hold them....AND it wasn't frew the window!!!")
Post a Comment