This last week we have had a fun time playing with the puppies, so here are a few cute pictures! There are also some pictures of the day we spent in the mountains helping our friends cut some firewood. Last weekend was a fun time hanging out at our friends house, watching movies and just relaxing. I am so glad it is another weekend! I am so ready to relax-Oh wait-I have to do homework!!
On another note-I am excited and bummed at the same time!! I am finally done working for Kodak-I only put my notice in 8 weeks ago!! I am glad to be done so I can spend time with my family on the weekends and stay caught up on homework!! The bad news-I have to send back my camera! I will be back to using my old camera that only has 5 megapixels-I am so sad!! But hopefully I will be able to get a new camera in a few weeks!!






2 comments:
Those puppies are getting BIG! We need to come see them! It looks likes a good time getting wood, too.
Ok... I did read this I just didn't comment... Sorry!
Now it's time for an update little sister!
Post a Comment