Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Awesome Weekend!!

The weekend isn't even here and it has already been a blast!!
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We went to Logan and visited with family! It was a fun time filled with gabbing, good food, laughing children and Rock Band! What more could one ask for! I think that my favorite moment was when we got my dad, who never sings, to sing "Spirit in the Sky"!! Way to go Daddy! It was great to see everyone and not worry about homework for one day!
Friday night we had our friends, Rachel and Jermae, and Rick and Rayshe'l over to hang out. The amazing thing is that we all were together without children!! Rand is spending the night at Grandpa and Grandma Gordon's house! The total of grandchildren at their house is around ten children! I really hope they survive this night!
I had such a good time at Thanksgiving and now I truly can not wait for Christmas!! I am setting up the tree tommorrow!! Pics will come I promise!!!!
Speaking of pics I have a few adorable ones that Dustin took of Rand one night when I was at work (as per usual!!).

Is he Reading?????


Or Sleeping???!!!

How come they are soooo sweet when they sleep? Personally I think it makes it all worth it!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Don't you remember--"God invented sleep so mothers could fall in love with their children all over again." I love sleeping kids, I STILL like to sit and watch them at my house!

Turkey day was a bunch of fun! I'm glad we got to see everyone--and play Rock Band!