I had another fun girls night out!! Dustin is so jealous! Tonight I went to dinner at the Coppermill and then went and saw the Nutcracker ballet at the Ellen Eccles theatre! I went with Melody, Michelle, Gina, Lynette and Sue! It was a great night and a great performance! Thanks everyone!! Tonight has put me even more in the Christmas spirit-I can't wait!! I am the most excited to play "Santa" and give Rand his presents!!!
3 comments:
I can't even tell you how jealous I am! Glad you had a fun time. I'm getting excited for Christmas now, too!
Late night blogging is the best isn't Tonya!!
The sad part is that the clock on the comment part of the blog is off by an hour and it was really 1:30 AM! I will ask you to refer to the post in my blog about not liking to go to bed....my house is SO quiet!
Post a Comment