Any one that knows me will be able to tell you that one of my all time favorite movies is Disney's the Little Mermaid. I love this movie, I annoyed all my brothers and sisters watching it over and over growing up. I now have it on DVD-which even though I have had it for a couple of years I am still so happy to have it!! For those who do not know the whole story it was very traumatic for me growing up because the only version of the little mermaid we had was a very bad recording. Every year I asked for a new one on Christmas and my birthday. I did not get a new copy till my eighteenth birthday when my sis Karen gave me hers because her boys didn't ever watch it. Needless to say I started cryed when my awesome husband gave it to me the day it was released on DVD!!!
Well anyway back to the point of this post--Rand has proven that he is indeed my child. He got into the DVDs and pulled out the Little Mermaid and told me "Mermaid, Watch it!" So you know I of course put it in and I could hear him on the other side of the house excitedly yelling "Mermaid! Mermaid!" And know he is cuddled up to me completely riveted to the Little Mermaid!! I am so proud!
Oh and by the way I tend to ramble on and on when I am tired so sorry and hope this post makes sense!!



1 comment:
Maybe he likes that movie for the same reason his Uncle David does--"Ariel is HOT!" What can I say, I will never be able to compete with Ariel or Jessica Rabbit!
Post a Comment