Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi! Sorry it has been sooo long!!

I was looking at blogs today and realized that I have not posted for almost two weeks! and to make matters worse- I have no excuse beyond laziness and of course the lack of anything exciting happening!
Truly not much has happened. I am attempting to start an overnight job at Schriebers, so after Sunday I probably will not be blogging or doing much of anything beyond sleeping and studying. That's right I start work on Sunday and school on Monday! We will see if this actually works:)!
I have been trying to start work for the last couple weeks but things keep coming up and delaying me. For example I was supposed to start this last weekend but my poor baby got sick and so I had to stay home and take him to the doctor!! He is doing a ton better so I am hoping I will be able to start work this weekend!! It has been interesting, with the antibiotics he was on his appetite has been coming and going. The other day he barely ate breakfast, ate most of his lunch but totally refused to eat dinner! About ten o'clock at night he decided that he was hungry and wanted corn, of all things!! So I feed him a huge bowl of corn which he seemed to eat quite a lot of it but that was before I saw the floor!

This was just a small portion of my living room floor that was covered in corn! Shortly after the bowl of corn he ate a bowl of cereal, and then some mini hot dogs!!

I also have some pics from over a week ago when Rand decided to build a boat!! I was cleaning the cubes that normally house Rand's many toys and he took all the pieces and built what he repeatedly told us was a boat!! Here is just one picture of the boat about half way through the process. The finished boat was about half the living room!! The best thing was how proud of himself he was! He kept laughing and clapping and saying "See, Did it!!"

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Holy Cow!! It's about dang time you decided to post again! You can't quit blogging (who needs sleep, it is WAY overrated!?!) what will I laugh at if I can't see funny videos of your boy? I had to watch the "under the leg corn scoop" again today! Glad the little guy is feeling better!

The Gordons said...

Man... I understand the sick kids thing all to well! Glad to hear he's feeling better though!

I hope that the school and work works wonderfully together!

Love ya,
Val