Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yummy!!

Tonight for dinner I decided to make chicken pot pies-using pillsbury biscuits!! I made the chicken stew filling with chicken, potatoes and a bunch of frozen veggies. It turned out so yummy, so I had to post a picture! I was shocked when the biscuits actually held together to make the mini pot pies!





Here are some adorable pictures of Rand waiting anxiously for dinner to be done! He loves to watch me cook and stare at the oven exclaiming Yummy! Dinner!!







We had a typical Saturday, we walked up to the park and posed for our family pic on the side and Rand attempted to slide down a slide into a snowbank! WEEEE! He yelled!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Ok, the pot pies look tasty and the "puppies" in Rand's bed is really cute (but we have known for a while that he is cute!)