Sorry I have been lazy and haven't posted for awhile! Here are the pics of Rand from Easter weekend! Saturday we all went and got haircuts and then on Sunday we went to Grandma's house and played and played. Rand went outside and played on the playground and he was climbing and sliding all day. Grandma gave him a firetruck Easter basket loaded with candy and some Dr. Suess books, Horton Hatches the egg and a Yertle the Turtle (which has a couple more stories as well!). She also gave him a stuffed Horton the elephant and a Yertle the Turtle. Here are some pics of him playing! Thanks Grandma!!
Rand was showing off his new haircut and his "cool pickey hair!"
Candy!!! The fire truck made noise, so he is pushing the button to make the siren roar!
Weeeee!!!!!!!!!! He loved going down the slides!
Climbing the ladder with daddy's help!
Climbing again! This was his favorite place to climb! By the end of the day he was climbing it with little or no help at all!! Such a big boy!
Cheese! Riding his bike! He just barely couldn't reach the pedals, but he wanted to ride a bike like the big kids so badly that he wouldn't give up.
Still trying!! He would put his feet on the ground and stand and run with bike yelling vrooom, vroom!! Our boy is growing up so fast, he had so much fun playing and riding his bike!



2 comments:
Finally, lazy butt! I can see what you are up to! Not like I can't just call or drive ALL THE WAY OUT to your house!! It is so much easier to just sit in my house and look at pics!! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter as well!! Love the new do Rand!
Awww... he is getting so big. I can hardly believe that he is not that far away from two. It nice seeing you on here, I've been on here for a while but it's nice to see family.
I'm glad you Easter was a good one! Love ya.
Post a Comment