Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 28, 2008

Christmas in March!

Wednesday Rand got a package in the mail from his Great Grandma Lema! To our surprise it was Christmas presents! Rand got a cool race car sweater and a tractor! He loved the tractor and wore the sweater all night long! Thanks Great Grandma Lema- Christmas presents rock any time of the year!!







I have a another confession: I am a nail biter! Anyone that knows me can attest to this fact! For the first time in who knows how long I have bit my nails only once in the last two weeks!! This is so completely unheard of! I am actually growing nails for the first time in years! I am so proud of myself-yeah! Here is a pic of my three longest nails-ever!!




I promise that they are quite long-This pic isn't very good-sorry!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

PERSENTS ROCK!! Especially presents that you weren't expecting! Holy cow, your nails are long!