Aviendha
My favorite things about Jonathan is his laugh, his favorite words are Hi, ehh, and he does the funniest little giggle. He will get a toy or something he isn't supposed to have and toddles off with it going "hehehe". So mischievous! He is walking everywhere and loves to pest and play with his older brother. I definitely have another two train lovers on my hands. They both love Chuggington, we watch it over and over through out the day!
Aviendha has a grin that is too die for, so full of laughter and just as, if not more, mischievous as her brothers! She is so silly and still has a foot fetish. Every toy has to be held in her feet, she can pick up toys with her toes and hold things with her feet. She does everything with her feet, but walk! She climbs on anything she sees!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY JONATHAN AND MY AVIENDHA!!! Thank you for making my life better than I could have ever imagined!! Love you two!!!




2 comments:
I can't believe your twins are 1 already, they grow so fast! I hope they have a great day happy birthday!
That year went fast! (At least for me!) :) Happy Birthday Babes!
Post a Comment