Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Head Start!

My little boy is growing up! Rand had his first official day of Head Start today. I am seriously having issues with him being big enough to go to school, but I am so proud of him. I dropped him off this morning and when I told him it was time for Mommy to go, he looked at me and said, "I am okay Mom, you can go." And I was so happy and sad and proud at that moment. Where did my little boy that wouldn't leave my side go? I am just so amazed at what a good kid he is. When I went and picked him up, he didn't want to leave. He had to make sure all the puzzles were done and put away. His cousin Pyper came with me to pick him up and she had fun helping him put all the puzzles together and talking to her old teachers, she went to Head Start last year.

Here is my little man, all ready for his First Day of School!!
Picking up the puzzles after class!
Heading to the car!
Posing with Pyper!
I thought that the "squinty" smile was because of the sun, then I noticed it is every picture of him lately!! Silly kid!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Rand looks so happy, I can't believe he is in preschool Already :) JaDee starts the 8 I'm going to be the biggest blubber alive!!