Nothing major has occurred in the last few weeks. We have just been having fun, hanging out and getting ready for the arrival of the twins! Over the last week I have been washing and cleaning baby clothes, car seats, swings, strollers, bassinets, blankest and more and more!! But now we are done and are just waiting, and waiting!!
Here are some pics of our fun for the last few weeks. There are pics of Rand and Dustin asleep on the living room floor! We had a fun dinner down in SLC with family! There are pics of Rand holding our friend's new baby Hyrum. One night we made lasagna and Rand had show the new style of noodle wear! I do apologise for the belly pic! Rand had to give the twins a kiss and Dustin wouldn't let me post the pic of him SHAVEN (YEAH!!!) unless I posted the belly pic! Today when I decided to upload pics from the camera Rand and Dustin got in a battle with laundry hampers and I had to take pics of course!!






2 comments:
YAY for a new post! Those two boys of yours are super crazy! I also think that "Noodle Boy" needs a cape, his nemesis could be "Mr Meatball"! :o)
So fun!! I can't wait to see the twins, How exciting and Rand is going to be a good big brother!!
Post a Comment