About a week ago Rand and Dustin rode their bikes up to the park. I followed, slowly!! It was fun watching Rand enjoy his bike and playing at the park. Before we left he was playing around the yard, giving Petey rides in the Jeep and the Bike!! Such a silly kid!!!
Over the last weekend, Rand, Dustin and I all crammed in my Dad's truck and went to Salida Colorado to pick up David and Tonya's Suburban that broke down. It was a LOOOONNG drive, but absolutely beautiful scenery. Of course I was smart and forgot to take the camera!! Rand did so good, we were so proud of him. We seriously drove for well over 36 hours straight-Poor Dustin drove the whole way there and back with NO sleep!!! Rand and I got to sleep a little, okay Rand slept alot!! On the way back home we stopped at the Dinosaur Museum in Fruita Colorado. Rand LOVED it!! It was so fun telling him all about the bones and different dinosaurs. They even had a little area filled with crushed walnut shells that you could get in and "discover" the bones hidden inside!! I really wish I would have brought my camera-there was a ton of pretty scenery that I could have taken pictures of. At the museum I did take some pictures using our cell phones, so they are not too good, but definitely better than nothing!!









No comments:
Post a Comment