Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jeep "GPS" Fun!!

Today Dustin and I had two goals-weed the overgrown flower beds and mow the lawn. The weeds were seriously taller than the flowers!! Way too much rain! Once the lawn was mostly mowed we decided it was time to bring out Rand's little power wheel jeep. He had so much fun driving around and around. He went under the trampoline, through the trees, crashed into bushes, rocks and even Daddy on the lawn mower. The whole time he was driving around he called his jeep his "gps". Why, I have no idea!! He insisted it was called that and would not believe us that it was a jeep.
I also decided to allow Dustin to take some "belly shots". So if you watch till the end of the slide show you will see some huge belly pics of my 25 weeks with the twins!!

No comments: