I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I started working at Qwest on the 1st of June and life has been hectic!! I am working 9am to 6pm Monday thru Friday-which means that I don't see my son or hubby very much. By the time I get home I am so tired (Joys of Pregnancy) that some dinner, Facebook and bed is about all I do. My weekends are now cleaning and trying to spend some time with Rand.
Yesterday I drove Dustin crazy by cleaning the house. Specifically I cleaned the kitchen and laundry room from top to bottom, including washing walls!! I reorganized a few things and hopefully it can stay clean. Dustin was hoping that I would be done cleaning when he came home-but I ended up dusting in the bedroom and living room. I finally stopped cleaning about ten at night!! It feels so good to have a clean house-for a few days at least!!! It never seems to last with a three year old and three muddy, dusty dogs!!
Today I decided to take a break from cleaning and take some pictures of Rand. I have been wanting some recent pics of Rand to take to work so we went and took a few. It was still really wet so maybe we will take some more soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment