Well I have had a little vaca from blogging. I have been sicker than sick!! It really has been one thing after another. It all started about three weeks ago with a bad chest cold. Then I got the stomach flu. Then I found out that I am PREGNANT!!!!!!! Yes, I am expecting a baby, I can't wait!!! Rand is so excited and can't wait for his baby sister!! We are really hoping for a girl!!! Well that is our big news! Here are some pictures from last Saturday when we went Snowboarding up at Beaver Mountain. Rand is doing so awesome at snowboarding-he fussed and wouldn't go at first. But after a snack and a short nap he went up the lift and down the mountian six times!! I am so proud of him!!






3 comments:
FINALLY an update! I'm so sad that I didn't get to come on Saturday, it looks like fun! Now we will just have to go again (and pray that we are ALL well enough to go!)
Congratulations, That is so exciting, keep me updated on this new buddle of joy and Rand looks so cool on that snowboard!
Again.... CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment