We got some news about the pregnancy today! I have been extremely sick and last night at the instacare the doctor suggested that I get in for an ultrasound asap to make sure everything was a-okay. As you can tell from the updated baby countdown we are having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in extreme shock! The ultrasound told us there are two seperate heartbeats, both strong, and that I am currently 7 weeks and 6 days. I updated the counter and this will put my due date around October 9!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the pics-there is not much to see!


The second one shows the two sacks the best. In the lower sack is one of the babies, the other is hiding!!
3 comments:
I am still so stinking excited for you! But I must admit that I am glad it's you not me. If you need help...
a funny, my word verification is "plents"
OMG!! Congrats. I am so excited for you!! Let me know if I can do anything to help!! Wow now you will have 3 kids!! That's sooo flippin cool!! Keep me updated!!
I am so Happy for you!!! Seriously Happy for you!!
Post a Comment