I know that this is such a cliche--Holy cow I can't believe that it is already 2009!! I think that I blinked and missed 2008!! Seriously though I think that 2008 was definitly an interesting year for the Lema Fam. We got into the world of breeding Chocolate Labs, Dustin lost his job, Laura got a job and still manages to chip away at her degree while being a mommy to a growing boy!! On a high note-we are still here in Clarkston and happy!! We have a fantastic son and a great group of family and friends! Without Dustin's Mom, Melody, I think we would be in an insane asylum already-She is truly our life saver!! I just want to tell everyone that I love and apreciate you all!! Thank you for making 2008 and many others a great year!! Thank you for being there in the rough spots and enjoying the good times with us!!!!
On that note-We have had two nights of parties to ring in 2009! First night we danced in the New Year at David and Tonya's house playing Dance Dance Revolution, ate incredible chocolate cake for Leslie's b-day (check out Tonya's blog for recipe) and lit off way cool fireworks (Rand's favorite part!!)! Tonight we decided to cram as many people as we could into our house to have a post New Years Rock Band Jam! We even had Seth asleep in the doorway, there was so many people! Dustin made yummy Tequila Lime Chicken and we ate and rocked all night!!
Thanks for partying with us and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
--I would have pictures but seeing how my dogs decided that my camera was their new chew toy, there will be a lack of pictures for a little while!! Sorry!!



1 comment:
The parties were sure fun, but I'm glad New years only comes around once a year! I'm getting too old to stay up that late partying every night! (Either that, or I just need to make sure I have nothing to do the next morning!) Thanks for the fun few days!
Post a Comment