Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

On this day four years ago, our lives changed forever! On this day we really became a family. Now every year we celebrate Rand's birthday! Today he turned 4 and he is honestly the most incredible little boy, oh wait, young man (as he informed me yesterday!) I have ever had the privilege to know. I am so proud to be the Mommy to such an awesome little boy.
Today was so much fun. We ate yummy hamburgers and hot dogs, Toy Story pasta salad, and chips. Then we topped it all off with cake and ice cream. After playing and playing the kids all got to go on horse rides!!

But first Rand opened his Birthday gifts!! He got a TON of great presents. Right now he is really into anything and everything Toy Story, so he got Buzz, Woody, Rex, Slinky, Potato Head and more and more! But there was one gift that he needed help to open....
A playhouse/swing set from Grandma!!!! Thanks Grandma! You are the best!
The twins loved watching all the action and have loved playing with all of Rand's new toys. Here they are watching Woody talk to them!
I just have to say-I LOVE YOU RAND!!! Thank you for being who you are, my son!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swing set is really huge gift for little boy, but also the best as well.

Happy birthday RAND.