Favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun Weekend!!

This weekend we had a blast!! We went to SLC to celebrate Dustin's Great Uncle Woody's 85th birthday!! We visited and ate pizza and cake, Rand had a ball playing trains with everyone, ecspecially Aunt Gina! He was inseperable from her all weekend, he even spent the night at her house Friday night!
Saturday we relaxed, did some shopping and then went to the Leo to see the exhibition of Body Worlds 3, which was a exhibition of real human bodies plasticized. It was really interesting, you learned all about the different systems of the body. Rand stayed with Aunt Gina and napped. Here is a picture I found on the web, because they, for obvious reasons did not allow photography in the display.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Glad you had a fun weekend. That body thing sounds almost gross, very fitting for Halloween! Um, Rand had better not like Aunt Gina too much, I don't want to be replaced!

The Gordons said...

I'm glad you had fun!!

Tonya said...

I stole your turkey idea...his friend sruts around my blog now! Um, are you EVER going to post Halloween pics? Dustin NEEDS to be blogged!